HEY YOU ART NUTS OUT THERE!
I've decided to make this whole month the official umop.com FAN APPRECIATION MONTH! Every April, from now on, unless I forget (heh), I'll be giving away a FREE RAB DVD (not suitable for audiences under 17, or pretty much anyone else with any taste) every single week, starting RIGHT NOW! OK, so I'm ten days late for April. Maybe I'll extend it into May this time around.
HERE'Z WHAT YA DO! SEND ME FAN ART via Email! I'll post the finest example of the week right here on umop.com, announcing the winner. Keep checking back often to see who gets picked! Here are some guidelines to insure you will get a free DVD:
1) BE AWESOME! I'll be able to tell if you just crapped it out. With your butt. Get colorful, imaginative, and all-around bonkers.
2) Email your art to me by clicking on the cute floating-envelope Hamster graphic down at the bottom of this page, making sure to attach your drawing file (1 MB size limit; JPG or PNG files preferred). Include your name, mailing address, web link (if you have one), and a $1000 handling fee via Paypal. Just kidding.
3) I especially appreciate it when people dig on some of my other stuff besides RAB, so non-RAB related fan art MIGHT get some special attention. That's not to say that you won't totally win if you spend an obscene amount of time on your Donkey drawing and it kicks everyone else's ass!
4) I know my stuff can be really rude & not work- or family-friendly, but qualified fan art will have NO NUDITY, NO PROFANITY, and absolutely NO BUTTSECKS.
5) You are welcome to post a link to your art hosted elsewhere online in these fancy new umop.com Facebook comments, but it won't affect my decision, you whore.
6) I promise not to be a dick and steal your art in any way, unless you want me to. That said, don't have any hangups on letting me post your precious artwork on my page for all to see. This probably never applies to anyone cool enough to even be on umop.com, but who knows.
That's it! Good luck to all the entrants & thanks again for being the coolest fans of not only my wretched, underground animation, but also my games, art, music, fonts, hair, and even what I ate for breakfast!